Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Skipper!

Yeah, I know, I skipped a week again. But I was sick so it wasn't really my fault. :) You know, it seems like it would be hard to be happy when you're sick but I managed. I wasn't happy about being sick or that I couldn't go to Curves or that I was coughing a lot, but I was still pretty happy about me. I mean, I'm here, I've got a great family and a great home and friends. What's not to be happy about? And thanks to the internet, I was still able to keep in touch with people and not get them sick. Ha! Anyway, this week I am back to working out and all my usual stuff so I feel human again. Yes, I did feel like an alien while I was sick. But I read "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies." Okay, that is an interesting book. The author (the one besides Jane Austen) takes out a lot of the extra frivolous speech from the original (which is a good thing - Ms. Austen gets long winded!) and adds in a zombie element that my boys would all love - except that it is "Pride and Prejudice" so they will probably never read it. I'm not a big zombie fan - I could do without the gore - but it's kind of funny. I'm almost to the end so I'll let you know how that goes...
Well, have a great week everyone. I'm going to! Oh, and if you want to know some fun movies, here's a few I watched while I was quarantined: 17 Again (cute!), All About Steve (Loved it!), My Life In Ruins (made me cry, it was excellent! I actually watched it like 3 times!)

No comments:

Post a Comment